Sunday, November 29, 2009

NOTHING PACKED

Here it is sunday night, we leave for China on thursday and we have nothing packed. We have been so busy with everything else we put packing off. Who needs clothes and food while in China. We can go with what's on our backs and have them laundered everday. Yeah right. For some who know me I don't like anyone doing my laundry except me. My DH doesn't even touch my laundry. Tomorrow after we drop off Maya at school, DH and I will be busy little beavers. Tomorrow's only game plan is pack, pack, pack and then re-pack.
On monday Dec. 7 Dylan finally becomes part of our forever family. We love you Dylan and can't wait to have you with us.
We will try to post from China, but if we can't we have my BFF Mandy to help us and post from home. Thanks Mandy. We love you.

4 comments:

jackie reetz said...

hiiiii. im sooo happy for u guys!!! i cant wait to meet dylan!! if i dont talk to u before u leave have a safe trip! i cant wait to meet dylan. i just downloaded skype. looove u all xoxo jackie

Sage Meyer said...

This is so exciting! Have a safe flight and we look forward to meeting Dylan very soon. What a wonderful Christmas present. Much love, Sage and Eric

Mary Hellman said...

I have been waiting to hear this news! We are so happy for ALL of you we will be watching this site for any updates. Keeping you in our prayers.

Hugs
Mary, Paul & Melissa

Kim said...

I am so very happy for you! Safe travels and get packin'. Annie and I can't wait to meet your little man :) Hugs and Blessings