Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Guangzhou Here we come 12/11/09

We flew to GZ today. Our flight was 7pm. We didn't do much today. We packed and went to the airport. After we checked in and got our seat assignments we went to a check point and then security. I gave the attendant our passports and boarding passes, he gives me mine and Maya's and tells me to go through to security. I go through security and I turn back to see what was taking Dave so long. He tells me they won't let him and Dylan through the check point. And they don't tell him why. Now my heart stops, I'm thinking the worst. As it turns out, they never put Dylan's passport number on his boarding pass. One of our guides had to take it back to the check in desk and have them do the right thing. Thank you Mary. Finally I see them coming to security. My heart returns to normal. Dylan did great on the plane. Dave and Dylan sat together, and Maya was with me. We weren't to sure how he was going to do. He was in awe of the planes. Let's see how he does flying home on friday.

0 comments: