Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MY POOR BOY 12/12/09

Another busy day, just when we thought it was time to slow down. Dylan had his medical today. My poor baby. Because of his age and us being a hague family, he had to suffer. They did all the normal stuff (by their standards), then he needed to get 4 vaccines and a tb test. My heart broke for him, he was crying. This was the first time we saw him so upset. They now try to get the hague families done before everyone else because it takes so long. The place was jam packed, hardly any room to move. Dylan and Maya were both antsy, they don't like to sit still when they are together.

We went to a mall for shopping afterwards. They have a grocery store, and a lot of other shops. Way too expensive for my taste. Some lady was trying to get us to buy Dylan a pair of jeans that cost $75 US. Are you crazy lady, don't you know I'm a Wal-Mart girl. I don't even spend $75 on a pair of jeans for myself, never mind an 8 year old that will out grow them in a month.

We had our paperwork party today after shopping. Poor Dave had both of them after they were sugared up from cookies. I think had it easier doing the paperwork. Being a hague family there is less paperwork here, but more in the states before you leave. I feel bad for all the families that had to sit there for a few hours.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Poor baby. I hope he was ok after the shots. Ok you guys will be home tomorrow. How exciting. The start of your new life will begin shortly. I'm glad all went well and it was fun keeping tabs on you.

Can't wait to see all of you when you get home. Call me when you are rested.

Love to you all

Lisa & family